Start: 08:00 – Return: 12:00
The morning tour will take you around the busiest city of Vietnam, from downtown Saigon to Cho Lon, in order to get a general view of a developing city. You will get to know its history and culture with stops at History Museum and Thien Hau Temple. You will not only learn about the past but also get a glimpse of the daily life of stall and street vendors at Binh Tay Markets and see other places of interests such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Municipal Post Office, etc. A stopover at a well-known lacquer workshop will help you to pick up some unique gifts for your beloved.
Note:History Museum is replaced by War Remnants Museum on Monday.
• Pick up at Saigontourist’s office (45 Le Thanh Ton, Dist.1) and other hotels in District 1
• Visit History Museum & City Post Office. Stop at Notre Dame Cathedral (no visit inside)
• Transfer to Cho Lon. Visit Thien Hau Temple and Binh Tay Market
• Visit lacquerware workshop
• Return to hotels. End of service.
• Air-conditioned transfer & English – speaking guide service.
• Drinking water & admission fee as specified in the program.
• VAT and service charge.
• Travel insurance & all meals and beverage unspecified. • Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified.