Start: 08:00 – Return: 16:30
The town of My Tho lies on the left side of the Mekong River and just a 1.5 hour drive from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City. You will enjoy a cruise on the Mekong River and then ride on a hand-rowing sampan through small islets under a green canopy of water-coconut trees to catch a glimpse of the daily activities of the local people. A visit to an orchard islet to observe the pastoral life and enjoy coconut milk, seasonal fruit, honey tea and lunch of country delicacies will also be arranged.
• Pick up at Saigontourist’s office (45 Le Thanh Ton, Dist.1) and other hotels in District 1
• Depart to go to My Tho.
• Take a boat at Pier 30/04. Visit a fish market.
• Visit coconut candy workshop and local house: enjoy tropical fruit, honey tea and amateur singing
• Enjoy hand-rowing sampan along the cannel. Lunch.
• Return to Pier 30/4. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. End of service.
• Air-conditioned transfer & English – speaking guide service.
• Drinking water & admission fee as specified in the program.
• VAT and service charge.
• Travel insurance & all meals and beverage unspecified. • Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified.