Morning Tour: Start: 08:00 – Return: 13:30
Afternoon Tour: Start: 13:00 – Return: 18:30
Cu Chi used to be a bitter battleground for many years during the Vietnam War. Visitors to our country cannot miss a visit to this “underground village” with the intricate network of over 200-km tunnels, which is lying 75 km from Ho Chi Minh City. It may be incredible if you don’t experience a short, exciting trip through this labyrinth of interlaced tunnels. Then challenge yourselves with rifle shooting at shooting range (optional with surcharge).
• Pick up at Saigontourist’s office (45 Le Thanh Ton, Dist.1) and other hotels in District 1
• Leave for Cu Chi with stop at rice-paper making factory and rice field for some photos
• Arrival in Cu Chi. Watch a short documentary of Cu Chi in the past. Visit the tunnels
• Return to Ho Chi Minh City. End of service.
• Air-conditioned transfer & English – speaking guide service.
• Drinking water & admission fee as specified in the program.
• VAT and service charge.
• Travel insurance & all meals and beverage unspecified. • Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified.