Start: 13:30 – Return: 17:30
As the country’s most dynamic city, Ho Chi Minh City is truly a vital economic hub with bustling life. The afternoon tour offers the varied sights, sounds and flavors of this enchanting city. Discover Ben Thanh Market and famous XQ embroidery workshop where you can find exquisite handicraft souvenirs and come into close contact with the people in daily routines. A cyclo ride roaming around lively commercial streets in Cho Lon (1/2 hour) is countless unique waiting to be experienced. The tour also focuses on historical highlights including Jade Emperor Pagoda and Reunification Palace.
Note:Whenever governmental meetings take place at Reunification Palace, it is replaced by War Remnants Museum.
• Pick up at Saigontourist’s office (45 Le Thanh Ton, Dist.1) and other hotels in District 1.
• Visit Emperor Pagoda and Reunification Palace
• Transfer to Cho Lon. Enjoy a walk in the busy streets of China Town and stop at Cha Tam church.
• Enjoy a cyclo ride around Cho Lon
• Visit hand-embroidery workshop & Ben Thanh Market.
• Return to hotels. End of service.
• Air-conditioned transfer & English – speaking guide service.
• Drinking water & admission fee as specified in the program.
• VAT and service charge.
• Travel insurance & all meals and beverage unspecified. • Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified.